- Danner, Patrick (2023, April 28). After patient is left incapacitated, questions arise over whether dentist was fit to practice. San Antonio Express News.
- Rockett, Darcel (2022, December 28). Not all doulas deal with births. Some focus their work around death. Here’s how a few are serving Chicagoland residents. Chicago Tribune, p. A1.
- Smith, Katie (2022, December 17) “When will COVID become endemic?” NewsNation.
- (2022, November) “Artificial Intelligence Soon Could Transform the Field of Clinical Ethics“. Medical Ethics Advisor 38 (11): 161-163.
- Lourgos, Angie Leventis (2022, October 10). If you misled others about your COVID status, getting vaccinated or prevention measures, you’re not alone. 4 in 10 Americans did so too, study suggests. Chicago Tribune.
Educator, writer, and consultant in bioethics and health humanities