- Keshner, Terry (2022, July 24). Shortage of Monkeypox vaccines sheds light on health care inequities, DePaul professor says. WBBM Newsradio.
- (2022, July 23). Monkeypox: Public Health Emergency. ABC7 Chicago Eyewitness News.
- Perna, Gabriel (2022, June 7). In the digital health gold rush, can investors hold their portfolio companies accountable? Digital Health Business & Technology. “As emerging tech becomes more ingrained, regulations and guardrails are needed, said Craig Klugman, professor of bioethics and health humanities at DePaul University in Chicago.”
- Kusterbeck, Stacey (2022, May). Use Caution if Machine Learning Models Are Used to Predict Mortality. Medical Ethics Advisor 38(50): 72-74.
- Perna, Gabriel (2022, April 11). Chatbot Technology Still Has a Long Way to Go in Healthcare. Modern Healthcare.
- Chan, Melissa, (2022, March 7). How Their Son’s Death Drove HIs Parents to Find An Alternative to Tradition. Time Magazine.
- Biscaldi, Lauren (2022, March 1). Smart Therapeutics Create Ethical Conundrums. DrugTopics.
- Chan, Melissa (2022, February 23). These Classes are Near-Death Experiences, and That’s a Good Thing. Time Magazine.
Educator, writer, and consultant in bioethics and health humanities